Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Starting Early

C is always wanting to help me with my scrapbooking. Thus, I get nothing done at home or during her awake hours. I was in my scrap area about 2 weeks ago and C came in to watch. I pulled out a photo of her dressed as Cinderella from a year ago. My friend Chapin took the shot and only sent it to me a few months ago. I asked if C wanted to scrapbook and she uttered and enthusiastic "YES"! So I pulled out some cardstock, pens, some fabulous Cinderella stickers, embellies and Prima flowers. I helped putting the brads in the center of the flowers but once I showed her how to stick on the gluedots, she did the rest. Here's the final result. Of course, the things hanging off the edge are the only problem. I have no idea how I'm going to get this into an album. But it's still pretty fab IMO.

C's 1st LO - November 2006 (3 1/2 years old)

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She did a GREAT job!!! Learning from mommy! I think everything will be ok until she is old enough to hit the LSS! Then look out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home