Okay, I'm impressed
As you all know (those few of you who stalk my blog), I worked on "The Biggest Loser" finale last night. I don't watch the regular series in spite of me being a reality junkie. But considering all the drek television that's out there, I'm thinking this show is actually inspiring to those that watch. I can't comment on the quality since I don't watch the regular show and knowing the gaggle of Executive Producers that are involved in the finale, I'm willing to bet that it's a very difficult show to do on a daily basis, just like the finale was a nightmare from a producorial (yes, that's a word in our little TV land) standpoint, but I digress. Anyway, we all always complain that we need to lose a little weight. I, for one, am in desperate need of dropping 15-20 (pounds not pushups although that might be a start) and I have to stay I'm inspired by what these contestants have accomplished over the last 8 months. They weighed in 17 people on last night's show and there were at least 8 of them that lost over 100 pounds!! That doesn't include another 9 who weren't weighed in live. Holy cow. Okay, they were really heavy to begin with, obviously, but how awesome that they lost that much weight. They have to be so proud of themselves.Okay, the big winner. Erik from NY who lost a whopping 214 pounds!!

He lost over 52% of his original body weight. That's incredible! Good for him and I hope he can keep the weight off. Luckily, I don't need to lose quite that much but it sure is inspiring. I might even go back to the gym before the end of the year. I'll keep you posted on that. But yay to Erik, Kai (who lost 118 pounds) and Wylie (who lost 176 or was it 167?). Very impressive all the way around.





1 Comments:
That is so nice of you to recognize their hard work. It must be excitng to be part of T.V. land. How cool is that!
Love reading your blog
Post a Comment
<< Home