Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary

to me! Well, us! 5 years ago today, G & I tied the knot.


Yes, we started a little late in life but it's been an awesome five years filled with happiness, lots of laughs, 2 wacky dogs and a lot of sleepless nights thanks to a wonderful kid who's a lousy sleeper. I love you with all my heart and look forward to the next 150 years together.

It's also the first night of Hanukkah so pressies and an AWESOME anniversary gift will be blogged tomorrow. This is a special day by itself and wanted our anniversary to stand on it's on in blogdom.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, December 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Today was also a wedding anniversary for a good friend. And I read Elsie Flannigan's anniversary was today too! And my husband and I will have ours on December 28th! I guess December is a popular month for weddings. Hope your day is truly magical!

 
At 8:21 PM, December 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary to both of you!

 
At 12:16 PM, December 16, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

You guys are adorable.
I love ya! And I love your hubby too, sight unseen, because a guy who makes you so happy must be terrific!
MWAH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home