Monday, January 01, 2007

A little something

We know I'm a scrapbook junkie and I need to scrap more and buy less, bla bla bla. But there's this GREAT monthly scrapping kit from Scrapologie. My friend Lisa raves about it every month. My friend Bucket as well. Anyway, I've also only heard that it's so popular and sold out and it takes months and months to get on the subscription kit list. So I sent an email like a month or so ago figuring I'll hear from them eventually, or not. Well, I got an email from Stacy tonight that there's a spot available. I'm really excited. Definitely some HAPPY new year's news. Now, hopefully, with their fabulous goodies, it'll motivate me to scrap more and use the fun stuff in each month's kit. YAY for me!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, January 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh! You're gonna love it! YAY!!!
Lisa

 
At 7:30 AM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I'm totally bummed!! I've been on the wait list for 3 months... boo hoo!!!

Congrats that you got it though. You're going to LOVE it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home