Book update
While I'm still on the book theme, the goal is still to read 10 books this year. Here's what I've actually read so far. Halfway there and not doing so well.1 - Scrap Everything by Leslie Gould. See this post for the review.
2 - Wicked by Gregory Maguire. This one nearly killed me since it took almost 4 months to get through but darn it, I was determined to finish it. If I wasn't such a fanatic and obsessed with the musical, or if I read the book first, I never would've finished it.
3 - The Ultimate Reality Show by Clay Jacobsen. Shameless plug again for a friend's book (Clay, you owe me for this). It's a quick read and a good book.
4 - The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Yes, a little slow on reading this book but we read it for my new book club. I really enjoyed it.
5 - The Color of Water by James McBride. Written about 8 years ago. Also for book club. I liked it.
I need to pick up the pace. Next book to read is Water for Elephants which is currently #1 on the paperback Best Seller list. Need to squeeze a few more in to get to the goal of 10. I'm determined to make it.
Now, if I'd get off the computer, that might help my reading cause.
Labels: book club





1 Comments:
I had a hard time finishing Kite Runner for some reason. Im reading Water for Elephants right now and love it. I have wanted to do more reading also but as soon as I start reading in bed Im out!
Post a Comment
<< Home