Sunday, February 24, 2008

Raining on the Red Carpet Parade


Live from the corner of Hollywood & Highland, we're T-minus about 20 minutes for the scheduled start of the Red Carpet Arrivals for the 80th Annual Academy Awards.

It's been raining most of the week and a good part of the day. The Red Carpet is covered with a tent. Once the people start to arrive, and with all the lights and bodies under the cover, it's going to become very hot and humid. The human terrarium. Should be great to see how the women, their hair and their strapless dresses go with the weather. The sun is starting to break through but the carpet is still a little soggy in spots.

Some photos from this year's extravanganza. Some of the crowd that's lined up for the limo arrivals at the corner of Hollywood & Highland. They've been here since early this morning.


The line of Oscars on the Red Carpet.

Me on the Red Carpet




Corie, me and Sandy by the big Gold Guy. I'm so happy to be playing with both of these girls. I miss Corie so much on BB. And Sandy, who I've known for years, it's been so much fun being able to actually work together. Big bonding time.

Enjoy the show. I've seen none of the nominated films except for "Enchanted". I probably won't do too well in the pool.

4 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, February 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did't watch the Oscars this year, but I was looking forward to your blog post about the show MORE SO than the Oscar show! In my book, you deserve an Oscar! :D

 
At 7:37 PM, February 26, 2008, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Good for you! Your show was intelligent and interesting, and not at all what I expect from a show about celebrities! The only nominated movie we saw was "Ratatouille" and we don't even have children (yet)...

 
At 5:23 PM, February 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juls you look great on the red carpet!!
i loved the oscars as usual its my favorite awards show of the year! I didnt like JOhn Stewart as much as I wanted to but he did have some great lines!

 
At 9:46 AM, March 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the coolest job! Hey can I be on this year's BB inside scoop email list of yours? It's more of a porn show this year, but I'll still watch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home