Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh blessed day

It's my party and darn it, I'll cry if I want to.



Seriously though, no crying allowed. But my kid is not happy because she's got a fever. Lovely. G and I were hoping to play golf tomorrow but I'm scheduled to volunteer in C's class, which now that she's not going to school tomorrow, I'm probably not going to class either. But I am going to lunch with my dear friend K and I'm very much looking forward to it. G and I are going to dinner which I'm also looking forward to. Wow, two adult meals in one day. And then, I'll drive down to Carlsbad to meet up with L and a few other friends and doing some much needed scrapping for the weekend. I haven't done any serious scrapping since November so I'm excited to try and get something done. I've got grand plans and certainly won't make a dent in half of it. But I can be hopeful.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, March 07, 2008, Blogger Sunshine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:53 AM, March 07, 2008, Blogger Terri said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope it's special.

 
At 4:35 PM, March 10, 2008, Blogger jeans said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great one this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home