What the hell?
Most of you who read this know that I'm a scrapbooker and that I'm a proud member of a local scrap group called Foxy Croppers. Well, one of our dear girls was diagnosed with kidney cancer this week. What the hell? I know April although I will admit that we're not close. I mean, we're all close because we all chat on our message board and we've known each other for years. But there are some that closer than others and socialize more etc. But I did meet April, I think, at my very first Foxy crop at Bucket's house 4 years ago. Anyway, she just got this diagnosis and it's just hideous. I'm thinking April is around 30, maybe 34 at the oldest. So if you have any spare good thoughts and prayers, please direct them towards April. I have no idea what the details or prognosis are but it's just so wrong that she (or anyone) has to go through all of this.update at 10P
Just read a post from April and her doctor says that the cancer is in the one kidney. They're going to remove it and once that's done, she'll be cancer free. It seems perfectly contained thank goodness. I don't know about post-surgery treatments but it's a 6 week recovery and it sounds really good. Whew! Cancer in any form is simply hideous but I'm starting to really believe that G-d knows who the good people are which is why Marla and April will both come through this with flying colors.





1 Comments:
I know Juls! I feel the same! I can't believe it. First Marla, now April! I'm so bummed!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home