Wednesday, April 16, 2008

149.2

That's how many miles I drove on Monday.  It started off with driving from home to my golf lesson and then back home.  Then took C to a park playdate hosted by her wonderful teacher and 3 of her classmates, then drove to Northridge to sign some loan documents for the condo in Las Vegas.  Drove back to Agoura to pick up C from her playdate.  Went to ballet.  After ballet, went to CBS to visit Dad at "American Idol" so that C could meet Carly Smithson (before she's potentially voted off the island) and so we could do a family dinner on the blessed day of C's birth. We walked (how green of us) to the Farmer's Market for dinner.  G took C home (via a stop for birthday ice cream) and I went off to a flute rehearsal and the home at 10PM.  All tolled, 149.2 miles were put on my car.  And at almost $4 a gallon, it really sucks to live in So. Cal.

I still owe the blogdom photos of C's 5th birthday party.  It was quite a success.  Everyone had a great time and everyone loved the cake.  Flavors were picked out by the birthday girl herself.  I've taught her early to be a proper cake connoisseur.

Some exciting news coming in the near future.  Can't wait to share...

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, April 17, 2008, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, ya big tease! What is it? I hate surprises! :-P

 
At 10:41 AM, April 18, 2008, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Hey! Don't keep us waiting too long! Can't wait to see what it is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home