Happy Monday!
I went down to Carlsbad with L and K for another scrapbooking weekend. This might be my last in terms of a "big getaway" for awhile so I took advantage of the full weekend. I never get as much as done as I hope for but I did get 24 pages done which I'm pleased with. Some are good, a few not so much but they're done and that's a good thing. I still have a pile of pictures to scrap and maybe when I finally stop working in September (and clean my scrap/crap area), I'll take some of that down time to get more done. I should at least attempt to catch up a little before I go completely MIA when the Boo-Boo's arrive. I'll have to scan a few to show off here or somewhere. I don't have a regular place to post anymore so maybe the blogdom will have to do.I'm feeling good. We *finally* took some belly pictures. C didn't want to take any photos holding my belly so we'll do that tomorrow. She clunked her eye so she wasn't interested in posing for photos. So here are some photos of my 15 week belly for your viewing pleasure.
photo courtesy of photographer C.

C and the Boo-Boo's

And a few from the circus last week. Oh, and M, no, tuna fish will not be a food group in my diet any time soon.
Look Mom, I'm eating a hot dog.

Circus photos

The motorcycles in the globe were cool, even if it doesn't look all that clear here. You can kind of see it.


And the requisite tiger and elephant tricks.







5 Comments:
Aww, look how adorable y'all are, all glowy and stuff! :-) Cool photos, even the requisite tigers and elephants. LOL
OMGoodness! i am so loving those belly pictures! grinning ear to ear! i do hope that C's eye is okay!!! those circus pics are fantastic!
oh yeah- and stop by my blog- you've been nominated!
BELLY PICS!!!!!! I love it you look beautiful and so happy. C is adorable as usual and it looks like you guy had a great time at the circus.
oh you look so beautiful! I'll take pictures with your belly anyday!!!
-bucket
Post a Comment
<< Home