Quickie
Hi all! I've been meaning to post for days but I haven't downloaded photos from my camera and I still haven't. I want to share photos of our going to Ringling Bros. circus last week. It was really good. We went two years ago but this was better. It's more entertaining for adults too. Sure, there's the requisite elephants (who pooped and peed LOL), tigers and trapeze but there were lots of other acts, more Cirque du Soliel like. Strong men, acrobats with silks, and they had this cool thing where they had a wire globe and 7 motorcycles were driving around in it. No one crashed. It was pretty impressive. We had a great time.And for those of you who know my child, you know that she's not much of a meat eater. That's her choice. She's a cheese girl except for chicken nuggets. Well, we had some friends over for BBQ last week and out of the blue, C says "I want a hot dog." Excuse me? She eats soy corndogs from Trader Joe's but none of this real meat stuff. Well, blow me over and call me Dorothy, she ate the whole thing. And has proceeded to eat hot dogs two other times this week. Holy cow Batman! But wait there's more. One of the things that sound good to eat while I'm pregnant are hard boiled eggs. I don't really care for eggs much (learned to eat them 2 years ago on a diet) but I like hard boiled egg yolks. Yeah, not the healthiest but whatever. So I'm eating my egg the other day and Miss C says "I want one in my lunch". She ate it and we've put them in her lunch the rest of the week. And yesterday, she actually ate cherries with Dad. She hasn't quite worked out the pit thing but she likes them. I don't know what's happening but these are the first new foods in ages. I'm going to shut up and run with it. More food choices yay!!!
Nothing new to report from the Boo-Boo's other than they're getting bigger. Bigger is good. I'm slowly gaining some weight but it's getting there. I feel huge for being only 4 months but it's only going to get huge-r as we continue on. Still very ready for the headaches to go away, big time. I'm very over that. And I'm excited to be going to Carlsbad for a scrapping weekend tomorrow. I haven't scrapped anything seriously since March and it could be one of my last hurrahs. I'm so far behind so if I can make a slight dent, I'll be happy.
Pictures to come when I get back. Sorry for the delay...





2 Comments:
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're feeling good mostly. Too funny about C, who can figure them out. :-P
Hooray on the new foods for both C and you too. Does this mean you might eventually eat Tuna?! xoxo
M
Post a Comment
<< Home