Oh glorious day!

The wait is finally over. The "Sex And The City" movie opened today and G and I went to see it. It's absolutely perfect. I cried many times from laughter, sadness, tears of joy. I've been a diehard fan of the show since pretty much the beginning. It's my phone ringer. I watch it pretty much every night on KTLA at midnight. I can't get enough of the show so I wanted to see the movie on the first day. Did anyone notice the countdown that's been on the blog for about 2 months? Anyway, I wanted to see it so that I didn't get anyone's opinion, review, whatever. I wanted to go in totally pure and unbiased. I was not disappointed. And I think by the sounds of the packed movie theater, I think the feeling was mutual. I can't wait to see it again and you know I'll be first in line to buy the DVD. Perfection on every single level. It's been a great day.





2 Comments:
LOL Juls! Glad you enjoyed it, and you'll probably be shocked to know that I've never, ever seen the first show.
So glad that you made it to the movies. I know how much you wanted to see it. xoxo M
Post a Comment
<< Home