Thursday, May 29, 2008

Puppies

Look at these cute faces!!

My FIL and his wife just adopted these two little girls. They're dachshund-terrier mixes and they're named Be-Be and Beth. They're about 4 months old and oh so very puppy. Oh man are they cute and cuddly.




And speaking of dogs, we all know that I have two escape artists. Yes, they still find ways to dig under the neighbor's fence and escape and thus they're locked inside when we're out of the house, much to their chagrin. And Tazzie is finding new ways to piss us off which I won't go into specifics but it hasn't been fun around here lately. But today was a good one. I left the house around 8A to drop C off at school, I was home about 8:30A. I was a little hungry and thought "oh, I'd like a piece of the challah that I bought yesterday at Trader Joe's". Hmmm, I knew I left it on the kitchen counter, where is it? Upon a quick look see, I saw the completely empty plastic bag on the floor in the office. In a 20 minutes period, Tazzie (since she's the smart, devious one) jumped up/climbed up/who knows what up, pulled the 2/3 challah onto the floor, tore open a hole in the bag and I can bet that they both devoured it. There wasn't a crumb by the time I got home. I'm surprised they didn't implode from the bloating but they were probably pretty full all day. My dogs are officially and completely nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home