Yeah, I know...
I guess no one can go 9 months without getting a cold. Now, it's my turn. I hate feeling yucky and it's even worse when you can't take anything for it. So here I am sniffling and snuffling and generally feeling like crap. Last night, I had one of those nights where I was up every 30-50 minutes. I actually didn't wake up exhausted but I know I didn't sleep much. Now, I just need to muddle through the next few days and hopefully it'll pass quickly. I'm sure this'll do wonders for the GD and the blood testing I have to do 4 times a day. I can't taste food at this point so why bother eating and while I shouldn't be drinking juice because of the sugar, a glass or two a day with 100% Vitamin C, well I just need it, darn it.Went to see the doctor yesterday and the Boo-Boo's are great. I've got about 8 weeks to go. Holy crap! We are so NOT ready. I started to move some stuff around from Carly's room to the babies' room. I need to do some more purging to get things ready to go. Of course, this feeling like crap doesn't help anything. All I want to do is sleep it off. Next week we go see the perinatologist and the nutritionist again. I'm getting tired of driving across town so I guess that 8 weeks is pretty good.
RIP to our old TiVo. We got a Replay (the other competitor way back when DVR's became popular) as a wedding present and we've had no problems with it. We got this TiVo about 3 years ago and it's dead. We started having problems back when we were in Vegas for the Telethon and G spent hours on the phone trying to reset the darn thing. That worked. Now, since we watch TV through the machine, it stutters and stops randomly and the last few days, we turn it on and it's starting over with a complete reset. G called again and it sounds like our hard drive is dying. Lovely. I tried to dump off the few shows I'm behind but it keeps freezing as well so it's hopeless. We happen to have a new one which we'll be hooking up tonight but we'll lose whatever it on there. Oh well. Thankfully, "Survivor", "The Amazing Race" and "Grey's Anatomy" are all available online. So I'll be sitting on my laptop trying to catch up. It's really annoying.
Off to have some chicken soup...





1 Comments:
Oh no...I'm so sorry you're feeling sick! We've got a bit of the crud, too...Maddie is coughing up a lung. Fell better! Want me to make you some matzah ball soup? I make it really, really well!!
Post a Comment
<< Home