I've been tagged...
I've done this before but you can never know too many random things about me. So here goes... 6 more random things about me.1 - This is my 19th year working on the MDA Jerry Lewis Telethon.
2 - I have A LOT of cleaning and purging to do before these babies arrive in December.
3 - I *swore* I would never drive a mini-van and it looks like I'm going to have to eat my words.
4 - I worked on the DNC in Los Angeles in 2000.
5 - I can barely balance my checkbook but I can get a live show off the air at the exact second. Apparently, I count in Base 6.
6 - I felt my first big, definite kicks today (during the "Big Brother" dress rehearsal)
And hey, something to share. So for those of you who love Sweetwater products, they have a new line out of totes, tees, invites, etc. SweetwaterStreet - check it out. Anyway, as the launch, they're doing giveaways at their blog. sweetwater.typepad.com. And I won today's giveaway. YAY for me! I won a tote back and I'll put C's name on it which she'll be very excited about. Just a little something to give me a smile. Kicks from the Boo-Boo's and I won something. Happy Thursday. Now, back to Vegas.





1 Comments:
KICKS!!! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home