Viva Las Vegas
So on the theory that we don't get out much in Vegas, we've managed to have a few excursions. Sunday night we went to the ever yummy Burger Bar at Mandalay Place. I highly recommend this restaurant if you're ever in town. Personally, I always enjoy my Kobe beef burger with whatever I put on it. Unlike your typical Mc'ers or Islands burger, when you have "real" lean beef like Kobe, it fills you up but you don't feel all bloated and weighed down afterwards. YUM!On Monday, we treked over to the MGM Grand to see the Lion Habitat. It's SO darn cool. They have this plexi enclosure where you can walk through and under and see the lions that are on display. Apparently, they have something like 21 females and around 18 male lions and they bring them to the hotel 2 at a time for 6 hour shifts. They don't mix males and females in the habitat because of potential aggression issues. When we were there, they did have a male and a female who were brother and sister. They were 2.5 years old. The male, Dude, weighs 556 pounds. His sister, Marina, weighs 293. They were quite active and it was so cool to see them just laying right above us. The plexi is so thick so they can't hear the public so they're not bothered by all these people watching them and snapping away photos. It's really a cool thing to see if you're in Vegas with or without kids.



Last night's activity, we went bowling. Here at the South Pointe Hotel, they have a bowling alley so after dinner, we all went. Yes, even the pregnant lady bowled. Yeah, that might not have been the smartest thing I could've done but I had a light ball and I can tell you, with the form I was portraying, I won't be on the PBA Tour any time soon either. Here are a few other pics. Don't know why my new camera is so grainy but here you go.



And a quick cuddle picture of me, C and The Boo-Boo's in bed last night.

Coming up next, photos of C with Jerry Lewis giving him her tzedakah money. The photos came out great.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home