Monday, November 10, 2008

C the photographer and stuff

In the excitement of the Obama win, I haven't had time to do a proper blog post but here we are.

So last Monday was my MIL's birthday. I'm not allowed to state the age because she's in a state of denial but take it as a milestone bday. My BIL Gary came into town to surprise her at the restaurant. C and I brought Gary to the restaurant while G went to pick up MIL. Gary went into the other room when they entered and G called his Mom on the phone to wish her "Happy Birthday". As they're on the phone, C blurts out "Um someone is missing here." I look at her with a "shush". Gary had only walked into the other room 2 minutes before and C wouldn't keep the surprise. Oy! Can't trust a 5 year old with a secret now can we? Anyway, it was a really nice dinner and we took a few pictures. Here's where the funny part comes in. So me, G and Gary get together to take a picture together. We give the camera to MIL and Gary and I both tell her that it looks like she's pointing down. We say "Give the camera to C" but no, no, MIL has it. She snaps the picture, and this is what comes out.



Table looks great doesn't it? Okay, so then C says "Let me do it" and here's what she took.



LMFAO. (I swear no cropping or photoshopping was used in the posting of these shots) G started to cry he was laughing so hard. I mean, all it is is looking at the video window in the back and you can see what the picture is. It was pretty funny. I guess we should just leave the picture taking to C.

Another happy thing that happened last Tuesday on election day. I had my first Egg Nog Latte. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't drink real coffee. If I drink anything warm, it's a latte because it's one part coffee and 20 parts milk. Trade that milk part for eggnog and I'm a happy girl. I don't care that I have to have decaf or that I time them so that it's my snack so that it doesn't mess up my GD numbers. Whatever it takes, it's Eggnog Latte time! All is right with the world!!

The Boo-Boo's are doing great. Went to the doctor last week and they're great and not going anywhere. That's actually a good thing. We' re not ready or interested in any early arrivals. They're both in the right position and head down. They're still kicking like crazy. All good stuff. Dr. C said my GD is still borderline. We have our good numbers and our not so good numbers but the last week or so has definitely been better. She'll monitor me at this point. I can eliminate the perinatologist and go to the other doctor that's the GD guy. As long as I'm down to two doctors, I'm happy. The drive sucks as it is and I won't do it three times. Counting down the last 6 weeks. Wow, 6 weeks left. Holy shit but that's the update.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, November 12, 2008, Blogger Lisa Spiegel said...

Holy shit is right...I can NOT belive you only have 6 weeks left...oh MAN...
:-) SO excited for you!!!

 
At 11:01 PM, November 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Ok that picture is hilarious not only did C manage NOT to cut anyones head off.......she got everyone smiling LOL I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home