Don't faint!
Two blog posts in one month. What's the world coming to?I realized I haven't posted pictures in awhile so I figured I should update the 1 or 2 followers out there and just humor myself to remember some of these times before my girls head off to college. I can't believe how big they're all getting.
C is finishing up 2nd grade. It's been a good year but she's been having trouble the last couple of weeks. School's fine but she's hit the "my little sisters are annoying me". I guess when they turned 2 they became little people who go into her stuff instead of cute little babies. There are a few other things going on and we're trying really hard to get through it all. Makes me scared for the teenage years.
M&H are quite amazing. They're going to go to summer camp at their pre-school which will be their transition before they start pre-school in the fall. Can you believe that they'll be going to pre-school in September? We can't either. We'll be sending them to one of the temple pre-schools in the area instead of C's school where they have a pre-school. The problem is their birthday (December) and how they classes break down. They'll be 2 years, 9 months in a 2 year old class and that doesn't work. So hopefully, they'll be in a class that's more age appropriate with a bunch of 2 1/2 year olds. They're full tilt into Disney Princesses. It's hard to pick just one favorite but Belle and Pocahantas (aka Piky-hatas) are the frontrunners. Both are chatterboxes beyond belief. We can have full conversations with M. She understands everything. The doctor says she speaks like a 3 year old. She's totally off the charts and completely clear in whatever she says. H is catching up. She's actually right on track for her age. She's got a ton to say but it's not always as clear but we know what she's saying. She's still got the sweetest disposition and is just such a happy kid. Generally, the two of them get along really well (thank goodness) except when one wants the toy the other one has. Still, it's all good.
That's the general update. Here are the photos.
Two pics of H. She looked so cute it was easy to take a bunch of pictures of her. She looks so big with her hair down.
M is also looking like a little girl, not baby.
M&H in their new toddler beds. They love them. Too bad it takes forever for M to stay in hers.
And #1 C at school celebrating Yom Ha'atzmaut last week.






3 Comments:
Oh, wow, Julie! They're all so cute!!!
Oh wow. I seriously still was picturing them as babies, but they are totally cute little girls!! So sweet!! And they are really starting to look like C now too!!! Thanks for the update...I'll pick myself back up from the floor now!! Not that I can talk. My blog hasn't been updated in months!
Yay! Finally. A REAL blog post!! Keep it up girlie..I'm still here waiting for you to post...
I can't believe how big the girls are getting...oh my...how time flies. crazy that I met you when C was 18 mos old...
Post a Comment
<< Home