How cool is this??
G was nominated for his 1st Emmy Awards for Directing a Variety, Music or Comedy Series. It doesn't get better than this. He's up against the directors from The Daily Show starring Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Late Night with David Letterman and Saturday Night Live. Yes, it's a little bit of apples and oranges because 4 cameras of a talk show like Jon Stewart is a little different than 13 cameras of American Idol but it is all in the category. And hopefully, the Blue Ribbon Emmy voters will appreciate the great job G did directing the Idol episode that included Casey's dramatic save by the judges, Stevie Wonder singing "Happy Birthday" to Steven Tyler and Hulk Hogan coming out to meet James. Wish him luck. In the meantime, I get to go dress shopping.






5 Comments:
Totally wishing you the best of luck!! How cool is that?!! Congrats my dear celebrity friend!! :)
Seriously cool! I am so excited. I hope he wins, that was an awesome episode!
It's AWESOME!!
What wonderful news. Keeping my fingers crossed and enjoy dress shopping!!
Very exciting! Can't wait to see your dress!
Post a Comment
<< Home