Saturday, March 11, 2006

Flute Choir Concert

I don't usually send out the mass emails and who knows who really reads my blog regularly anyway but I was just making the blog rounds and read my good friend Irene's. (She's so smart and clever I just love reading what she has to say on a daily basis) Considering that I'm one of the few she claims looks at hers and I know she's one of the few who reads mine, I can make the same shameless plug. Especially since we're probably only entertaining ourselves.

The following is an email Irene recently sent out about the upcoming flute choir concert. If you didn't get the email or read either of our blogs more frequently than you read your email (and who are you people doing something like that!), well, this is pretty vital information! Enjoy! Write a comment if you want more info.

The Culver City Flute Choir will present its next concert on Thursday, March 23, 2006. We have some fun and special surprises planned for this concert, so please save the date and plan to join us.

The concert will take place at the Culver City Middle School, and will start at 8 p.m. Following our concert, you're invited to join us at the refreshment table, to meet and mingle with the musicians. (don't we sound so professional??)

Thank you for supporting the Culver City Flute Choir. If you know anyone who might be interested in hearing a flute choir, or getting these messages from us, please forward their email address, and we'll add them to the email list.

If you have any questions about the flute choir, please don't hesitate to contact me and I can get you in contact with our director. We hope to see you soon and thank you for the support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home