Carly and her cousin
I just realized that I never posted photos of Carly meeting her baby cousin Ever. So here's Carly meeting Ever last week. She was very excited to see Ever and kept saying "She's so cute". Carly gave her the giraffe and has since, shopping in Palm Springs, bought her a little lion to match. Carly wanted one too so that they both could have the same one and she hasn't let that lion out of her sight.








6 Comments:
oooohhh my those are just precious pictures. They are going to make fantastic scrap material.
great pics! especially that last one!
omg are those the most adorable pictures. My uterus is SCREAMING!!!!!
oh so cute! You can just see the love in those photos! Great giraffe!!!
Would definately love to have you over here sometime, but I'm not any good with the flute! I would like to learn the trumpet next! Maybe once the kids are a bit older I will get to!
love the pix of cousin Carly!!! had t pull a couple off to post on my blog as well!! Can't wait for future play time!!! Put Ever's name frame on her bedroom door... looks GREAT!! Thanks cousin Carly!
Totally SO CUTE! Can't wait to sit down and write you a long *way overdue* e-mail...soon I will, promise.
Post a Comment
<< Home