Saturday, August 12, 2006

Why am I the last to know everything?

I'm feeling sorry for myself at the moment. I'm here in Palm Springs on the Miss Teen USA Pageant and it's been like this the whole time I've been here. I get here and my online editor was here a day ahead of me. That's NOT supposed to happen. We're supposed to travel on the same day so that we start at the same time. It used to be that I'd be here at day ahead of him but that went away years ago. There's paperwork from the Post Super about the status of things, calendar, etc and it's cc'd to "all concerned". I don't have a copy so I'm apparently not supposed to be concerned with it. And now, final shame, they did a Starbucks run and didn't ask me. Apparently, I walked in the room when the runner was asking what people wanted but didn't hear and he didn't know to ask me. I'm feeling somewhere around pond scum and it's getting really annoying. I've been on these pageants for years longer than any of them and I'm tired of being thought of as "the new kid" just coming in.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home