Is this my kid??
When I was in San Jose for CKU 2 weeks ago, Carly had her usual Friday playdate with Camryn, Matt and Michelle. One of the activities on these Fridays is to straighten hair but Carly has never been interested. Apparently this particular day, she was. If you know Carly and her crazy, out of control curly hair, this definitely doesn’t look like the same kid. And you may also notice how thin her hair really is. Perhaps that’s why I haven’t had her hair cut yet. As long as it may be, when it’s wet and then dries, the curls just go “doink” an d it’s short. I mean, yeah, it does get in her eyes a little bit (but she’s doing okay with ponytails) but if we cut it, it’ll only be shorter and curlier. There’s not much to style yet. And as it’s getting a little longer, it’s sort of flattening down. Have I justified the over 3 and not had a haircut yet? Here are some photos that Michelle took.


On another topic, thank you all so much for the cool comments on our groovy kitchen table. It took us months to find someone who would build it from scratch becausewe had this idea to use the show credentials from the beginning. We’ve had the table for about 6 months and it just took us that long to get off our you-know-whats to finally do it. We’ve been collecting our show badges for over 15 years and they’ve been piling in a box. Believe it or not, there are still plenty more in the box that weren’t used but most of them were redundant shows like the many years of telethon and American Idol. we’ll continue to add to the collection.





6 Comments:
oh WOW!!! She looks so different! She has those raphaellite curls most days - it must have been hard to get it to straight. She looks beautiful either way - so much like a big girl in these pix.
Get out of here. I would never have recongnized her. She is just as precious with straight hair but those curls are just to die for. What a cutie!
I was thinking WHO is that child? LOL She looks incredibly different and she is absolutely precious either way but the curls are just so Carly!
YOu little one is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Just too cute. I loved seeing these pics! Thanks so much! I got to e-mail you back today...promise, promise, LOL.
She is precious Juls. I love her hair color and those curls!
Wow, what a difference, I love her girls though!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home