Friday, July 21, 2006

Life of a Pageant Queen

So here we are, 2 days before Miss Universe 2006 will be crowned and we're editing. But in some downtime (all 2 minutes on this show) we started perusing the new beauty advice book that recently came out published by the Miss Universe Organization. It's called "Universal Beauty: The Miss Universe Guide to Beauty" There are features and advice from many of the past Miss Universe titleholders but one quote sticks out. I had to share.

"Wearing a crown hardly makes anyone immune to mascara clumps."

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about how busy you must be everytime I see Miss Universe adds on line or TV...what a cool job you have, LOL. I've been buried in mountains of paperwork this past week. Enjoy your busy time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home