Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Blogger am I

Well, life has been pretty quiet this past week. Working on BB7 which everyone seems to be following closer than I am so I can't even tease you with any info. I guess that's the beauty of the 24/7 internet feeds and the people that watch/log/blog about it 24/7. There are few surprises once it actually hits the air. I guess I know who's getting evicted before everyone else so you'll all have to be really nice to me if you think I'm giving up that info. LOL.

We're working on the Miss Universe Pageant this week. I haven't worked on the show since 2002 and Gregg since 2001. Interesting to get back into the swing of this one. I mean, it was different producers the last time we worked on the show and this regime of folks seems to think that we've never done it before. My first pageant with these folks was Universe in 1995 in Namibia. If I wasn't still on maternity leave in 2003, I would've done that one too but I didn't and then lost my squatters place. Now, I'm back, for one year anyway.

The only other excitement is the anticipated arrival of my niece or nephew. Alli is beyond ready to pop although there's no dilating movement down there so it'll be probably another week until I can tell everyone if I'm an aunt or an uncle. Alli knows what it's going to be and so does one of her friends but no one else. I'm definitely thinking it's a boy. She's carrying a basketball in her belly. Here's one of those 4D ultrasound pictures of my future niece or nephew. If you can determine the sex, please share. Alli refers to it as "The Alien". You be the judge.



Carly's excited to be a cousin. I'm excited to be an aunt. It won't be long now...

7 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those new ultrasounds are getting to be amazing! When DD was born 9 years ago, she didn't look like anything but a big blur...Your work sounds so exciting! :)

 
At 6:57 AM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a GREAT ultrasound photo!!! Thats amazing! Congrats to you and Miss Carly how exciting for all of you!

 
At 8:29 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

Wow that picture is amazing so vivid.

 
At 8:33 PM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - what an amazing ultrasound photo -- they've sure come a long way. And congrats to your sister, to you and all of your family - hoping the birth's easy-peasy.

 
At 9:48 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

Just me, the alien host...
I'm hoping the birth is easy-peasy too!

 
At 12:48 AM, July 20, 2006, Blogger yezenia said...

Those images freak me out! It's too futuristic, kwim?

 
At 8:16 PM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, everyone else is commenting amount the baby, and all I'm thinking is, " WOW - YOU GET TO WORK FOR TV INCLUDING BIG BROTHER???" I have watched every episode of all 7 seasons of Big Brother. Yep, I have no life! Now that I'm a mom I restrained myself from the live feed though, so I'm making progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home