Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pond Scum update

Well, I was offered for someone to go out and get me a Starbucks but I said no. I'm not playing the martyr (okay, except for here) but seriously, I don't want anyone going on a personal Frappacino run. I'm so not high maintenance that way with work. (I could tell stories...) Meanwhile, my babysitter calls saying that she and Carly were going to Jamba and there's a Starbucks next door, do I want anything? I told her to which Carly pipes in the background "I know what Mommy likes". So cool, I'm getting my sugar fix. So I come back into the edit room and there's a Frap on the desk. Yum. Thanks Susan. THEN Susan and Carly come in with another Frap. So someone *did* go out and get me one. I thanked everyone because, seriously, it wasn't necessary for someone to make a special trip. So now I'm all sugared up drinking my 2nd Caramel Frappacino for the day. I'm still low on the communication food chain around here, but I'm sugared up and alert now.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There can never be too much of a good thing....two fraps are better than one, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home