Big Brother All-Stars Move in Day
Today's the big move in day. It's exciting over here at the BB7 house and we've got a lot on our plate to make sure the move in and first game competitions goes smoothely. I could tell you who's moving into the house but I'd have to kill you or they'd fire and kill me too. One small clue, more men than women.I'm hoping to be able to get into the house before the move in to take some picture but no promises. We were able to do that last year and I have some great pictures. This year's house is beautiful so I'd love to have a photo with me in certain rooms. The bedrooms are so cool and I've never seen the HOH room. And there are some special twists going to happen there this season. It's going to be fun.
My favorite quote from last year remains
"Rachel, you're so beautiful. Maggie, you're such a bitch" - Janelle
p.s. Did you hear that 2 guys were removed from BB Australia for sexually molesting another of the women houseguests? Saw it on CNN. They were all playing and the girl is really upset because it was nothing but the government got involved and removed them. No charges to be filed but it's causing a big deal about what are the government's vs. producer's rights on television. Interesting. Hey, what was it BB2 where someone pulled a knife "in play" on someone. It's one thing IMO to rub up against someone but a knife, I see nothing funny there. It'll be an interesting summer. Here we go!!





2 Comments:
Now, I'm going to have to check out this TV show for sure! :)
ooooohhh I am so excited to see the show this week.
Yes, it was BB2 where they removed a guy who pulled a knife. But it wasn't that dramatic. He got drunk with a girl (can't remember who) and they were messing around in the kitchen. He pulled the knife out of the drawer and held it up next to her throat. It sounds worse than it was....it was done in a drunken stuper and not really serious.
Post a Comment
<< Home