Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Hanukkah (a little early)

Today was a nice, relaxing day. It started off having coffee with my friend Hilleri. Our girls are in the same class at school. Their birthdays are 2 days apart. We've very lucky to have awesome families in our class and Hilleri is definitely a good friend. It was nice to do the girlie thing for an hour. And, I know you're all dying to know, yes I had my eggnog latte today AND I bought a cranberry bliss bar. I will admit that I've only taken a few bites of it. Feeling caked out, as if that should be stopping me.

Then, I spent the rest of my day with my girlies Lisa and Kari. It's about time we spent one of our Friday's scrapping. We talk a big game but at the of the day, we don't scrap as much as we should. Anyway, when Lisa and I went to Phoenix, we stopped at this great store with all sorts of altered items. One was a Halloween thing that came in a kit. I don't decorate for Halloween so I wasn't interested but I immediately thought that I could do one for Hanukkah. Mentioned it to Lisa, who being the altered queen that she is, also thought it was a good idea. So we bought all the letters and put it together today. Here it for your viewing pleasure. Now, it'll just have to wait another few weeks until it's really Hanukkah.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, November 12, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

That is super cute. If you say Hannukah is cute, is that legal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home