Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting Drunk

Got bad news. Not happy. Very bad day yesterday. Thank goodness for Lisa and Kari. Okay, that's not to say I didn't get warm wishes from many others of you but they helped me drink. I went over to Lisa's after dinner having already had one big glass of wine. We proceeded to drink another 2 1/2 bottles of wine. I think I had about 5 glasses by the time I rolled home. Lisa and I sat in the hot tub for I think about 3 hours just yakking away. Sorry if we kept any neighbors awake but they didn't yell so screw 'em. Thanks to both of you for always being there for me and listening and supporting. And to all of you who responded. You know who you are. I love you all and that's why I shared with you.

On a very happy note, I got an AWESOME box of birthday goodies from Sonia and Lisa today. A fabulous "Scrapbooker" t-shirt designed by Sonia. Check out her website. Everything so stinkin' cute. And they sent me two felted purses. I don't knit and I still don't understand how this works (the felting) but they sent me a fabulous blue and black purse and a beautiful blue one for C. When I read the note and it said it was for C, she had a huge "gasp" with excitement and then carried it with her for the remainder of our errands today. (photos to come) What a wonderful birthday surprise. Proper thank you's to come but for now, THANK YOU so much! I hate that you two live so far away.

Off to the hockey game. I'm sure that'll only get us depressed again. Boy, do the Kings stink this year.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, March 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your previous post somehow! Sending happy thoughts your way anyhow. Hey, it even rhymes. What a dork I feel for missing your last post! Hope things are better...you know you are loved! Oh how I wish we lived closer!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

You deserve the best....glad you liked the LOOT!
Smoochies!
Hang in there girlfriend...

 
At 4:43 AM, March 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS AND LOVE sweetie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home