Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break

Week 1 of C's spring break and for whatever reason we've been busy. Monday, had a playdate, did a few scrap fairy deliveries and then spent the afternoon cooking for Passover. Had most of the grandparents over (MIL was too sick to come) and we had a really nice family dinner. Pulled out the good china and crystal for the special holiday. I think it was the first time the crystal had been used and broke a wine glass upon washing the dishes.

Yesterday, I had a work related meeting, then My Gym with C, home for less than an hour and then met some friends at McD's (called Mac'rs in my house) to let the kids play in the play area. Got home about 8. Got C to bed and then stayed up until almost 2 finishing up my personal taxes. Dont' get me started on how I should be doing this throughout the year instead of the week before the deadline. I know. We know. We finally took the plunge and are entering everything in Quicken so, assuming we keep up with it, we wont' have to go through the marathon of entering again this time next year. Then of course, had to stay up and watch "American Idol". Boy, Sanjaya sucks the big one.

Today was another playdate and it ended up being 9 kids at another schoolmate's house. The kids had a blast. Had to drag C out to get her to ballet. Came home and did the taxes for the join checking which I need to finish.

Tomorrow Caz is coming. YAY! Can't wait to spend a week playing with my BF from Australia. Still no real plans besides "Wicked" on Tuesday but we might just do the road trip to the Grand Canyon. Cleaning up my ipod in anticipation of the desert drive. Got to rent a car so I don't put the mileage on my car and hopefully rent a car with better gas mileage than my Lexus. That's not saying much but with gas at $3.29 a gallon, I need all the help I can get.

Might not blog for a few days if we're out and about but I'll post and update when I can. Hag Sameach, Happy Easter and whatever other holidays are out there to celebrate. Hope you're enjoying them all.

Currently being dubbed to DVD: "A Gala For The President at Ford's Theater" - ABC special from 1995. (all this will be explained in a future post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home