My bad
Where have I been? Who the heck knows? I sure don't. I have nothing to show for this week but I've been running around like a crazy person. I know what my excuse for the weekend has been but that's about it. Friday night, I went to the moonlighter at Safari with Lisa and Kari. Got another 5 pages done. Nothing spectacular but I'm pleased with them. I'm enjoying my new "no sketches" mantra. It's one thing to have used them to plan out the sizing of the photos but if I don't have the sketches with me, it's really freed me and my creativity and my LO's of the past week have really shown that. On that note, here's a few from last weekend for your viewing pleasure.




Another little tidbit of scrapbooking excitement. Teresa Collins is coming to LA on May 18 and 19 to teach two days of workshops. I've taken about 7 classes from her, including CKU, and she's absolutely amazing. My friend Ginger has arranged the workshops and it's going to be so darned awesome! I can't wait. LMK if you're interested and I'll get you all the details.
And here's one of the photos that Toni took of me and C at the park last week. Haven't seen the rest but I love this one. I love my girl. Can't wait to see the rest.

I have to look at the park photos that I took and maybe post a few of those in the next few days... after I finish my taxes. In the meantime, Passover is tomorrow. Got to finish setting the table, and then tomorrow afternoon start making things like the matzoh balls, Passover cake, broccoli side dish, charoset, etc etc. C can almost do The Four Questions which is awesome. Hey, I'll finally be out as the youngest person who can do them. My sister, who never learned Hebrew, never had to learn them so it always feel on me. I think at 43, I deserve a break.
And then on Thursday, my BF Caz is coming into town. She's currently in Dallas for work and so she's able to make a stop on her ticket on her way home to Sydney. I can't wait to see her. Not sure what we're doing other than seeing "Wicked" next week. We might go to the Grand Canyon which I've never been to either. I'll let you know if we go and walk that new plexi walkway.
VHS currently being burned to DVD: Live Aid - 1985
Labels: Grand Canyon, Live Aid, Passover, Teresa Collins





1 Comments:
Juls, hey, missed you! That photo of you and C is gorgeous. You have a beautiful girl. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home