Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gotta love the iphone

Here are two photos that I wanted to post. First one is from the Oscars Red Carpet. It's pretty obvious.



This one is from the move in day in the Big Brother house. It's the only time we can get into the house because once the hamsters move in to the habitrail, it's off limits to most of us.



A big shout out to my friend Sonia who's blessed day of birth is today. Sonia is one of the funniest people I know and I think she's supermom. She writes nearly daily on her blog and it's beyond witty, she manages 4 kids and darn it she creates too (knitting, scrapping, baking, the list goes on) . We met about 18 months ago and immediately bonded. I just wish we lived closer so we could celebrate. I hope you have a fabulous birthday my fabulous friend.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, March 13, 2008, Blogger Sunshine said...

Awwww, thank you my friend. One of these days Lisa and I will come out and have a birthday with you in sunny CA!

Smooch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home