Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sharing

I don’t know how many of you share your birthday with others. Over the course of my life, I’ve met at least 10 people that share the blessed day of March 7 as their birthday. From a friend of my parents that I met as a kid, to the captain of the football team in high school, to a cameraman who celebrated his 42nd birthday while I celebrated my 21st in Australia. My friend’s daughter was born on March 7. One of my co-workers at CBS when we worked on “Dennis MIller Live” and my former facialist. One of the Production Supervisors on “Big Brother” is also a March 7 baby. We figured that out on the “Emmy Awards” way back in 1986. Well, when this season started on “BB” and we knew we’d be in production when the blessed day of our birth passes, she told me that there are two other people on the “BB” staff with March 7 birthdays. I think I know one of them but I don’t know the other. Now seriously, what are the odds that out of about 200 people, that there would be FOUR people with the same birthday??

But wait there’s more. I pick up C and her friend E the other day after school to take them to the park. C’s Godmother D was in the car and said “Did you know that tomorrow is your Mommy’s birthday?” E piped right in and said that J (in their class) said that tomorrow is his mommy’s birthday too. So off I go to email J’s mom and sure enough, K’s birthday is March 7 too.

I don’t know what was going on in June when we were all conceived, perhaps nice weather, but March 7 is a popular day and darn it, for once, I feel like I’m in with a good crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home