Guilty Pleasures
Back when I was doing the Dog Show back in December, we were chatting at one of the meals about what movies are our guilty pleasures. You know, the ones you’ll ALWAYS stop to watch the remainder when you’re channel surfing on a Saturday afternoon. Here are some of mine, in no particular order.Slap Shot
The Parent Trap (either version)
Grease
Dirty Dancing
The Breakfast Club
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the original of course)
Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
West Side Story
Sleepless in Seattle
So, what are your guilty pleasures? What movies make you stop whatever you're doing and get comfy? Yes, I guess that means you’ve been tagged. All of you, anyone who’s reading this, start working on those lists. Leave me a comment so I know to come check out your list.





3 Comments:
Julie, you caught me, as usual. My list is pretty standard... Grease 2was on the other night and for some reason the DVR didn't catch the end. Now I have to wait until 3/25 when it's on again!
well I just sat through all of Ghost, have been catching bits and pieces of Dreamgirls when I am channel surfing, but ones that I will stop and watch no matter where they are include: Terms of Endearment, Dirty Dancing, Grease
Oh my there are two that get me EVERY time! I always come to a complete channel surfing halt when Pretty Woman or Beaches comes on! Busted.
Post a Comment
<< Home