Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ballet Recital

Yes kids, I'm a bad blogger. I've barely been on the computer lately and I've just been lazy. No excuse and shame on me, but that's what it is.

So let's catch up on a few photos. Here's some pics from C's ballet recital two weeks ago. They performed to "It's My Party" and they'll cry if they want to. Picture rubbing of eyes and "whoa is me" arms. Oh yeah, and 5 girls turning 6 different ways. It was fabulous. They all looked great and did a great job. While this dance place may not be as formal as some others, which is fine with me, C definitely knows all her ballet steps and what they're called. In fact, she was reading one of her Princess books and they were dancing. She pointed out to G that that princess' feet here in 3rd position but her arms were in 2nd. She knew that was incorrect. So good for her. I don't think my cousin Rebecca will lose her spot with the Philadelphia ballet to C but she enjoys ballet and that's all that matters.





2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, May 29, 2008, Blogger Suzanne said...

Awww, she's beautiful! :-)

 
At 7:28 AM, June 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. how cute!!!!!! and yes, love the tummy over the tutus... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home