Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yes, I'm alive

It's been a very crazy week. I just finished up a show called "Pangea Day". What you haven't heard of it? Can't blame you. The concept was bringing the world together to encourage understanding and tolerance through film. Check out pangeaday.org if it sounds interesting. It was actually interesting but it was a busy week. It was 4 hours on Current TV (upper tier cable channel) and was broadcast in over 100 countries. We played 20+ short films that were specifically submitted for this event. It was an interesting idea that who knows if anyone watched.

More importantly, Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and was spoiled by their respective families. I had a very nice day. After getting up at 4:30A to be at work at 6AM for Pangea Day, I was exhausted last night. I was asleep by 9:30P which, for anyone that knows me, is completely unheard of. And I got to sleep in too. It was awesome. I got a new little camera from G & C. It's one that I've been eyeing for awhile. It's the Casio Exilim 10MP in a beautiful shade of blue. I'm trying to get the hang of it but it's cool so far.

I had an even nicer Mother's Day celebration with C at school on Friday. They had a lovely breakfast for us of bagels, cereal, fruit, juice and coffee.

Then we all went to the sanctuary and celebrated Shabbat. It's so awesome to see all these 5 and 6 year old kids singing all these Hebrew songs and being able to recite the Vayahavta prayer. It's amazing. Then we came back to the class for Friday challah and we got these beautiful picture frames that the kids made for us. C used about 6 pounds of glitter but I love it. It's been a great Mother's Day!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, May 12, 2008, Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Moms Day to you, thats a beautiful pic of you and dd. And she's a cardmaker already! Thanks for the update! :-)

 
At 5:29 PM, May 12, 2008, Blogger Melissa :) said...

Happy Mother's Day. C did an amazing job on her portrait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home