Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Insanity is setting in

from lack of sleep. Once again, I'm up at all unG-dly hours of the night. I finally uploaded my photos (for better or for worse) to Costco for CKU. I'm leaving on Wednesday for San Jose and I'm so damn excited. We're going to have a blast!!

I went up to Big Bear with Lisa, Kari, Kari's sister Sue, Kirsten, Lisa M., Inken and 30+ other women for a scrapbooking weekend. It was so nice and relaxing and beautiful up there. And it was nice to get some focused scrapping done. It's been WAY too long since I've done scrapping for myself. Too many other projects of late. I finished up the Eeyore swap LO's for CKU so I was glad to get that off my plate. After that, I was able to complete 21 pages. Not as many as I would've liked but still a good amount. I'll scan and post a few when I get back next week.

I have to share 3 pics I took today of Carly and Gregg in the pool today. I just love Carly's face in each of these. You can tell she's so incredibly happy to be in the water. Loving my new camera even if I don't really know how to use it. But then again, that's the beauty of digital. You can just take a million shots and a few are bound to be good.


5 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

Wow Juls those are fantastic pictures. Pool pictures are always challenging because of the glare coming off the water...but you got the perfect shots. They both look so happy!!

 
At 2:37 PM, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome pictures! I agree with Missy, pool pictures are hard! You did an awesome job with these!!!! Can't wait until we meet this week :)

 
At 8:22 PM, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Cute pictures! The coloring is so vibrant. They look like they are absolutely the apples of each others eyes. (Or however you say that in plural)

Have fun at CKU!

 
At 11:42 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh lucky girl! Have a blast at CKU! I wish I could have gone with you all!
Carly is so beautiful! I just love her smile.

 
At 10:40 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Awwww, she is soooo stinking cute!!!! Love those pics Juls! I heard from Inken that you girls had a blast up in Big Bear! Have fun at CKU - I wish I could go too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home