Sunday, June 25, 2006

Post CKU Quickie

I'm WAY too tired to give a nice, newsy, detailed post but CKU-A totally ROCKED!! I loved every minute of it. Great creativity, great projects, nice people. I finished my album (woo-hoo!) although I do have to finish putting in all the photos. I did the Junkitz track called "Elements of Style". The album shows off my "love style", "home style", "friend style", "creative style" and a 5th style that I'm too tired to remember at the moment. I think it's "life style" about me. Anyway, I completed the love style with journaling photos and everything. The rest just need the pics and journaling but I have them all printed and ready to be slapped together. The other class projects were also fantastic, weren't they Yez, Maria and Missy? Met some really terrific people including my new friend Maria. YAY! And I was pleased that I saw a bunch of people from last year in Anaheim including Jean and Alison (my secret pals last year) and Nichole who I met on the Yahoo board, was Jean's roomie and remembered me with a big hug when I saw her working at the Make & Take's on Thursday.

Did I mention how completely AWESOME the Junkitz girls are? OMG! Teresa Collins, Stacey Panassidi and Janna Wilson are incredible. Besides being beyond super creative, they're just super nice people. They made the whole album project and process beyond fun. Be bribed them with custom M&M's. They now all know Ginger (who's famous in her own right) and Ginger wore her "I'm a Stacey Stalker" t-shirt. Stacey was so proud. It was a fabulous time.

I didn't take a million photos like I did last year but I did take enough. I'll go through them when I'm more coherant and post away. I had a great time in Anaheim last year but this was SO much better. I'm now totally addicted to CKU-Albums. It's the only one I'm dying to do again. Can't wait for that 2007 calendar.

Nighty night!

ps. Karen, are you proud of me? No, emails or posting before I got home. hee hee.

5 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, June 26, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

So glad you made it home safe and sound. It was great to see you again. I am so impressed by the projects this year....your album is stunning. Sort of makes me regret skipping this year...I wan't interested in the albums event until I saw all the beauties that you girls made. I was just glad to be able to look and drool over them before you left. Can't wait to see your pics.

 
At 11:49 AM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! It was so totally cool to meet you! You are one amazing person! Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you made for me! I'm planning a special post just for that! So watch my space this week...

 
At 9:17 PM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!!! Sounds like it was AWESOME and really worth doing the CKU Albums. Cant wait to see your pictures!

 
At 8:23 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pictures. So jealous I missed going with you all. Next time screw it I'm going! :-)

 
At 8:53 PM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am proud! And I'm happy you had a good time. NOW E-MAIL ME! Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home