Friday, March 23, 2007

MIss USA Pageant

We're about 9 minutes to air. I haven't slept much in the last two days. Lots of late nights editing which is simply no fun. The only thing I'm looking forward to, after 8PM tonight which means we're off the air, is hitting my pillow and scrapping all day tomorrow. I might be too tired to have any mojo, I won't get my HS LO done since I haven't had time to pull some photos, but darn it, I'm still looking forward to scrapping. It should be an interesting pageant. It's always fun to see who will win. I could tell you who the Top 15 are but then I'd have to kill you (or be fired for publishing before it's officially announced). That being said, I think I have one of the front runners in the camera pool. Rhode Island, is it a road or an island? Discuss. LMK if you can spot a few pole dancers in the Top 15.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, March 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pole dancers -- like from the south pole or north pole? happy crowning, sleeping and scrapping.
m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home