Saturday, August 25, 2007

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Okay, I didn't do the Miss Teen USA Pageant this year because I'm already working on two shows this week (MDA Telethon and Big Brother). So last night was the Miss Teen USA pageant and this is the final question as answered by the delegate from South Carolina. I've been doing pageants since 1995 and this is the WORST pageant answer I've ever heard. Needless to say, she didn't win. But this is the future of America folks. Scary. I hope she doesn't have her drivers license either. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, August 25, 2007, Blogger Lisa Spiegel said...

i saw that...she couldn't spit out her answer if she tried! Talk about dumb.

 
At 8:18 PM, August 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. very scary indeed.

 
At 12:47 AM, August 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is our future we are doomed.

 
At 7:44 AM, August 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....scary indeed! Wow...

 
At 7:41 PM, September 01, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Juls,
I couldn't agree more.
I was shocked and appauled.
She deserves to be embarrassed. LOL

Hope your doing well!
Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home