Post Roast & the Boo-Boo's
Post Roast - not to be confused with pot roast. So as expected the "Comedy Central Roast to Bob Saget" was quite the "Full House" reunion. At what ended up being the "FH" table, Dave Coulier, Jodie Sweetin and Lori Laughlin all sat together as well as Jeff Franklin who was the creator and Executive Producer of the show. He was the one I worked directly for when the show first started back when it was Jeff, his assistant and me. The show was very funny and very raunchy so for those who think they're seeing Danny Tanner, think again. Bob Saget is one of the dirtiest comics out there and that was pretty much the theme for the night. It'll be be a funny show when it airs in two weeks but definitely not for the faint of heart or those under 18, even with all the bleeps. John Stamos is still dreamy.We got buried with changes about an hour before the show started so I couldn't attempt to sneak out to the stage to possibly say hi to Dave Coulier or Jeff Franklin, assuming they remembered me. But I did figure out how to contact Dave and I sent him a message yesterday just to say hi, that I was working the Roast so the extended "FH" reunion included me, even peripherally. When I got on my computer today, he had immediately responded. Of course he remembered me, wished I could've come out to say hi and all of that. That was my warm fuzzy for the day. That was cool for me that Dave remembered me and I haven't seen him in about 14 years.
On to other news, we went to the doctor today for another checkup. I'm about 17.5 weeks at this point and the Boo-Boo's are doing great. Dr. C put the ultrasound thing on my belly and Baby A was moving around like crazy. G, who says he never can figure out what he's looking at in the ultrasound, clearly saw the head and spine. We moved the wand to show Baby B and that one was all active too. I still can't feel them yet but any time now I should start to feel something. They're moving right as expected so it's all good. I go for my 20 week structural ultrasound in 2 weeks (yeah about a week early but I'll be out of town). C is going to come for that one because she's been asking to see the Boo-Boo's so she'll finally get to see them move in person. She'll love that. And hopefully, I'll have better ultrasound pix to post then. The ones we took today are fairly non-descript.
That's the update. A good day, oh and my two day headache seemed to go away. So good all around. (Thinking of you today Wendy. We miss you)





2 Comments:
My kids would be so jealous that you got to see all of those "Full House" people. They watched that show like crazy last year. I think Liz has seen every episode. Of course she's on to different shows now. Nick likes "Fresh Prince" which cracks me up.
Yea the babies are moving!! How exciting. Sonia and I just said we need a girls trip and we'd love to come see you after the babes are born! Glad everything is going so well.
Lisa A.
sounds like a fun time! can't wait to see your ultrasound! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home