Numbers
Yesterday was our 7 year anniversary. G was working all day so we really didn't get to spend too much time together but we were able to go out to dinner the weekend before to celebrate. It was a great dinner at Fins Creekside. I'm glad we went out already because I was feeling pretty crappy yesterday so I wouldn't have been in the mood to celebrate. G sent me these beautiful flowers which totally made my day. Love you G SO much, you have no idea.
Just sharing a couple of other pics. These are from M's Bat Mitzvah a few weeks ago. The always amazing Araxi was the photographer for the event and she posted these pics on her blog. Thus, I lifted them and posting them here. These are two great photos with C and M's sister C. Simply gorgeous and Araxi totally captured the moments of the event.


Update on the Boo-Boo's. We're in week 36 out of 37, which is considered full term for twins. They're still doing very well, plenty of fluid around them, very active which I'm definitely feeling. I'll go back on Friday to see how I'm progressing. Things are definitely "softening" and moving forward. On Monday, I'll go back to the perinatologist who will do another check on the Boo-Boo's and see if their lungs are developed. They may induce next week if all signs point to good lung development. I don't really want to be induced so there are still some discussions to be had but we're definitely in the home stretch.
I was feeling really crampy yesterday. I had made 3 quick stops and was definitely feeling it. Today was definitely better. My legs though are so swollen, they pretty much hurt to the touch. They feel bruised. I'm definitely ready for that to start going away. Sleeping is a challenge as well as I have to literally sit up to roll over. But only about a week to go and the reward it totally worth the discomfort for a few more days. We'll see where we are after Friday.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home