More Random Things About Me
Saw this on Ambers's blog and thought it was a little different from the usual.I AM: a wife and a mom
I WANT: good health and happiness for family and friends and to be pregnant again
I HAVE: a great husband, adorable daughter and two wacky dogs
I WISH: I were younger so it would be easier to get pregnant. Speak a language fluently
I HATE: people who smoke
I MISS: Caz in Australia
I HEAR: mostly quiet. TV is on but everyone else is sleeping.
I WONDER: if I’ll ever be lucky enough to be pregnant again (yes, it’s on my mind)
I REGRET: not going to a college with a major sports program. I would really love to root for my alma mater.
I AM NOT: easy on myself. I get down on myself all the time when I can’t do something to my satisfaction.
I DANCE: not often enough.
I SING: in the car and yes, I can actually sing.
I CRY: at TV commercials
I AM NOT ALWAYS: pro-active. It’s very hard for me to stand up for myself.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbook layouts. Not often enough but I that’s what I can make. Oh and cookies too.
I WRITE: long winded. I’m not one of few words.
I CONFUSE: where I put things. If my head wasn’t attached sometimes, I wouldn’t know where anything was.
I NEED: to work out more; scrap more.
I SHOULD: be putting away laundry and cleaning up my scraproom.
I START: to clean up the above and then get distracted
I FINISH: projects when I really have to and it’s usually late at night.





1 Comments:
Great list! ;) It's amazing to see how much we really have in common! I am not easy on myself either and I also cry at TV commercials (or movie reviews sometimes).
Post a Comment
<< Home